Weichert believes that it is important that you have on the job training as you learn and continue to develop your skills in Real Estate. The Mentor program is an important part of this process. They will support you while you listen, learn and work on developing the skills necessary to achieve your goals. Ultimately, it is your business so the responsibility to succeed lies with you but we want simply want to give you every opportunity!
Mentor Roles and Responsibilities:
- Welcomes mentee and orients them to the Princeton Office.
- Provides on the job training for mentee, helping them to complete all training related activities.
- Mentor commits to observing the Mentee on all firsts and agrees to let the Mentee shadow them on appointments as appropriate.
- Mentor commits to having regurely scheduled meetings during the Mentees first three months.
- Adheres to the Mentor/ Mentee contract and obligations.
- The Mentor will wall the Mentee through their Initial Meeting, help to organize the Office Assimilation & meet the support staff, ensure enrollment in the MLS and Board of Realtors, Coordinate review of the Fast Track training program and set up program for the Observe Itinerary.
The New Associate will, within reason, Observe their Mentor on the following critical items: Computer Skills: MLS use, Weichertone.com, Prospecting Activities: FSBO, Expired & Neighborhood calls, Open Houses: prep, execute and follow up, Opportunity Time: handle the office phones and lead management systems, Farming: follow the office program for farming and direct mail, Working with Buyers: Buyers Consultation, write contracts, present offers, negotiate, and create compliant files, Working with Sellers: set marketing plans and goals, personalize the listing presentation, prepare market update, prepare pricing, negotiate an offer, attend a closing.