Do you follow the Princeton Real Estate Market? Are you thinking of buying or selling in Princeton? Here is a breakdown of the homes that closed in Princeton in September 2017.
The number of closed homes in Princeton for September was only 17 which is less 3 less then last September.
The average sales price for homes closes in Princeton was $1.494,448 for the month.
The average length of time it took for Princeton homes to sell was 105 days.
Overall Princeton Sellers retained 94.5% of their asking price.
When you break the Princeton market down by Price you get a more interesting story…
Princeton homes that were listed Listed under $1 million:
- Average closed price of $835,800.
- Average of 51.2 days on the market.
- Seller retained 101% of their asking price. (home prices were bid up over asking price)
Princeton homes that were listed listed under $1-$2 million:
- Average closed price of $1.407 million
- Average of 89 days on the market
- Sellers retained 97.8% of their asking price
Princeton homes that were listed $2-$3 million (one home):
- Closed price of $2.2 million
- 109 days on market
- Sellers retained 88% of their asking price
Princeton homes the were listed above $3 million (one home):
- Closed price of $4.950 million
- Days on market 521
- Sellers retained 82% of their asking price
It is easy to see that the most vibrant sector of the Princeton market remains the most affordable one, under $1 million. There is continued pressure on home buyers due to the lack of overall inventory and the number of buyers looking to move to the Princeton area.
Want to get out and look at the latest homes to hit the Princeton market? Here they are:
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.